About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Saturday, 15 July 2017

Fingers crossed

Hello and a warm welcome to my blog.... fingers crossed this post appears with the photos. I've had to download google plus only to then find out I also needed google photos. Honestly why have Apple removed blogger from the App Store! So frustrating.
Anyway I've been busy still crafting and Sharing photos on Instagram & FB but thankfully I can now share with my blog followers. That is of course if I have any left lol.
Well on Thursday Leonie did some shows on Hochanda using her fabulous Christmas range. I made a few samples for the show.



I really loved working with these again and I'm sure anybody that has purchased them will also love them. I will now finally this weekend get round to catching up on everyone's blog and comment now that I'm back up and running ( hopefully ) . 
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.
Take care 
Elaine 
XXX

11 comments:

  1. Elaine these are such fun Christmas designs.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, wondered where you were!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely cards;
    I do not like how google works, so I upload each time my photos through blogger and my computer...
    hugs
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful cards for the show
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards Elaine, fab designs :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings Elaine, what bright colors and fabulous holiday designs.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. those cards are so pretty!
    have a nice day
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous Elaine!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're wonderful! I especially like the fun design you created with the circling packages on the first card. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous, love them both. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous, love them both. Marlene

    ReplyDelete